DBZ: Inflicted Soulz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fakon's application

2 posters

Go down

Fakon's application Empty Fakon's application

Post  austin237 Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:31 am

----------------------------
BYOND Username: Austin227
Preferred Alias: Fakon
Sex(M/F): Male
Why we should pick you:

Well, I have been playing about 2 or 3 years now, so I know how the game works and about the rules and know how to help people
in need when they get stuck in the game. I am nice and fun to be around I am online all the time except when i am out looking for a job
and i have been a gm on a game called Naruto: Last battles i think it was called i forget its been years since I was, so I know little, but some to know
how to be a gm. I would help in ways i can by finding bugs in the game which i have found a couple and i have told a gm when I found it. So I would
love to help the people of Inflicted Soulz have fun with the game.

Describe yourself to us:

I am 15 years old and I have been playing computer games since I was about 5 years old, I have had fun playing games
that you have to train a long time to be good at the game. I live in West Virginia with my parents and 2 siblings. One last thing
at times I might seem I will want to rip the head off of something when i just get mad then get over it in a matter of 10 minutes
even when it seems i hold grudges when i don't I love playing the game and I love everyone in it.

Other Thoughts (not required):

austin237

Back to top Go down

Fakon's application Empty Notta Nope Nuh Huh

Post  The Ownage Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:45 am

Fakon's application Declined

You forgot to add that you like to abuse bugs instead of telling us GMs. *Mumbles* "I would help in ways i can by finding bugs in the game which i have found a couple and i have told a gm when I found it." <-- Your biggest lie ever. Liar. You sure do find them. You walk the walk but you dont talk the talk. Get outta here

The Ownage

Back to top Go down